Red Bank, Tennessee Information
Red Bank can be found in the extreme southeast portion of Tennessee, near the Georgia border. Following the I-75 from Atlanta, there’s a 110-mile drive to this mid-sized city, which serves as home to 11,769 residents. Existing within the larger metropolis of Chattanooga, the area exists as an enclave and exists as a 6.4 square mile land mass.
Red Bank, Tennessee Details
It’s difficult to find anyplace as moderately rated as Red Bank, when it comes to the cost of living, especially in consideration of its occupation within the larger Chattanooga metropolis. However, the cost of living is noticeably lower, compared to the national average, and this is largely due to the low cost of housing in the area.
Apartments average $515 for a studio in this Tennessee area to $1,247 for a 4 bedroom unit, while the national average range is $712 for a studio to $1,601 for a four bedroom. One bedroom apartments in the Chattanooga enclave go for around $616 a month and two bedroom apartments average $767 per month. Perhaps the best deal in apartments is the three bedroom average of $1,019 a month, which is over $300 cheaper than the national average.
Real estate is pleasantly priced with an average of $126,700 home price. Investing now in a new home in the area will be beneficial, as prices are expected to appreciate by 3.7% in the future. This is especially attractive, when taking projected job growth for the area into account. Currently, there’s a job growth rate of 1.93% for this Chattanooga enclave, but that’s expected to grow by 38.95% over the next ten years.
Red Bank income levels are a little lower than the national average with a median salary of $37,678, but it also costs less to operate a household in the area.
The 10 Best Things To Do
Nestled in the heart of Chattanooga, there’s no shortage of activities near this enclave. Keeping the family entertained is easy with low-priced and free events in and around the area.
1. Lake Winnepesaukah Amusement Park – Just a short ride to Rossville, Georgia, “Lake Winnie” can provide an entire day of fun for families, couples, and groups of friends. A $5.00 gate pass and a $20.00 unlimited ride pass is all it takes to seek out the thrills of the Cannon Ball Roller Coaster or the Bowler Roller, while mini-golf and ring toss games provide less wild experiences.
2. Southern Belle Riverboat Cruise – Back in Chattanooga, a slower ride aboard the Southern Belle provides guests with a tour of the Tennessee River. Lunch and dinner cruises provide an opportunity to enjoy the view of Chattanooga from another perspective. The riverboat has three decks, giving passengers an opportunity to get a bird’s eye view of the river and its banks.
3. Chickamauga & Chattanooga National Military Park – Commissioned on August 19, 1890, this was the country’s first national military park. The park features cannons and statues of fallen soldiers from both sides of the war, as well as a historical museum set right on the grounds.
4. Creative Discovery Museum – Designed to provide an educational experience for young children, this is a great stop for families. The Little Yellow Playhouse is one of the museum’s biggest attractions with a musical bridge and an elaborate child-friendly kitchen. The kids can also uncover dinosaur bones in a sandbox or play a variety of musical instruments from cultures all over the world.
5. Chattanooga Choo Choo – Made famous by the Glenn Miller song, this wood-burning engine is on display at the Market Street terminal, surrounded by restaurants, shops, and a hotel. Visitors can ride for free by boarding downtown CARTA tram, which makes a stop near the terminal entrance.
6. Ruby Falls – Chattanooga offers another stunning experience for sightseers with the highest underground waterfall in the world. Found 1120 feet beneath Lookout Mountain, an elevator takes guests down to the cavern floor, where a tour guide begins an exploration of this natural wonder.
7. Rock City – For the hikers, Rock City takes visitors on a 4100-foot trail, where they can view sandstone formations and a giant 90-foot waterfall. For those seeking a thrill, the 180-foot suspension bridge overlooks Chattanooga Valley and seven states can be viewed from Lover’s Leap.
8. Tennessee Riverpark – The perfect place to spend a day enjoying the outdoors. The park offers trails for hikers and joggers, while also providing a playground for children. The park also boasts five piers and covered picnic areas.
9. Chattanooga Incline Railway – Offering the steepest incline in the world, visitors can take a tram to the top, where an observation deck, snack bar, and gift shop await.
10. Tennessee Aquarium – Not far from Red Bank neighborhoods, this freshwater aquarium has over 9,000 sea creatures on display and presents a full display of the area’s ecosystem in an educational tour.
In addition to the many attractions and the low cost of living, this Chattanooga enclave offers a rustic setting in a revitalized downtown. Growth is expected to continue through the next decade, making the entire Chattanooga area an even more desirable place to settle and raise a family. If you’re ready to take advantage of low housing costs and the rich history of this southeastern town, contact our office today.
Red Bank Property Management
Our property management team specializes in residential areas throughout Red Bank, TN. We offer multiple services to take your rental property and convert it into reliable income. We have a thorough screening process that helps to identify the right tenants for your property. Our team works hard to keep both parties happy through effective communication, bullet proof lease agreements, and timely monthly rent collection. We offer maintenance services to enhance the property and ensure that it will retain or increase in value. We oversee everything, allowing you to sit back and relax and know that your property and your tenants are in good hands.
Contact us today if you are ready to receive a comprehensive analysis of your rental property and to inquire about our Red Bank area property management services.
Dana is always on top of things. She answers the phone every time I call and is extremely helpful through the whole process.
Allison M., Satisfied Client
Dana is the best! Always courteous, professional and will go out of her way for you. Be sure to call her for your property management!
Leah W., Satisfied Client
Working with Dana has been a breath of fresh air!! She is easy to get in touch with and always makes sure any questions or concerns are fully addressed and taken care of. This is definitely the best customer service I have experienced in a while! I am 100% confident working with Dana. Highly recommend
Lacey M., Satisfied Client
We cannot write enough good things about Dana Templeton and the services she has provided at Keyrenter of Chattanooga. My husband and I are out-of-town landlords and taking care of all the details of renting a home long distance is overwhelming. Time and time again Dana has stepped up and handled all the issues for us.
Debbie M., Satisfied Tenant
Comprehensive Management and Maintenance Solutions
As a leader in the local property management industry in Tennessee, Keyrenter Chattanooga helps owners of houses and apartments find relief from landlord responsibilities. We are a reliable and trusted business that uses traditional and innovative strategies to get real results for our clients. We know that maintaining properties and dealing with tenants can be a huge task that detracts from the value of your real estate investment. We offer complete management services, so you don’t have to do do anything to reap the rewards from renting your properties.
Advanced Marketing and Tenant Relations
The key to success in property management is finding quality tenants and keeping them interested in the property. We are very confident in our advertising and marketing practices, which allows us to offer you our Tenant Guarantee. If the first tenant isn’t in place for at least six months, we will put it a replacement at no charge to you. The Keyrenter Chattanooga team of professionals are experts at problem solving and conflict resolution. We respond quickly to your concerns, as well as those of your tenants. Keeping residents satisfied with well-maintained properties ensures a prosperous relationship for all parties involved.
Optional Eviction Guard®
Our clients can also take advantage of Eviction Guard®, an optional service that protects you in the event of an eviction. For a small monthly fee, the program covers financial loss associated with court and filing fees that result from an eviction. Many property owners have saved money and a lot of stress with this service.
PROVEN AND TRUSTED